Company: Communities Foundation of Texas
Service Category: Fractional Contract Recruiting
The Challenge: Communities Foundation of Texas (CFT) came to us with a large number of open positions to fill. As a well-known organization, they were receiving many applicants to the jobs they posted. Even though they have a capable and experienced HR team, they needed a person dedicated entirely to talent acquisition to help fill the roles effectively and efficiently.
The Approach: We assigned a recruiter from Risch Results to work with CFT as a fractional contract recruiter over the course of 12 months.
Here’s how we helped:
– Worked hand in hand with CFT’s HR team on a fractional basis as an allocated talent acquisition person
– Met with hiring managers to understand roles and fine-tune job descriptions
– Managed up to 8 open positions at a time
– Screened applicants to determine who should come in for interviews
– Sourced additional candidates
– Became the point of contact for candidates and hiring managers in the interview process
– Coordinated interviews, supplied interview questions, and debriefed post interviews with hiring managers
– Kept lines of communications open with candidates to “keep them warm” in the process
– Offered market research, assessments, and compensation strategy when needed
The Results: In 10 months, our recruiter helped CFT hire over 25 positions. She is currently in the process of hiring her own replacement: a talent acquisition manager. In the process, our recruiter worked with hiring managers ranging from the manager level to the CEO, CFO, and CHRO.
Here are a few of the roles we filled:
– Chief Marketing Officer
– Executive assistant to Sr. Director, Donor Relations and Services
– Multiple finance positions
– Policy and advocacy positions
– Director of Facilities
– Human Resources positions